SC - Culinary Demo Ideas

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 11 22:49:25 PDT 2000

Eden asked:
> We'll be doing a big demo to the public later this summer & I'd be
> interested to see what ideas the rest of y'all have for good demos.

Perhaps this file in the SCA-EVENT-PLANNING section of my files would
help:
demos-msg         (83K)  2/ 9/00    SCA demos for education and recruitment.

I don't know how much it has on food at demos, though. I have several
messages on the period food game that was discussed here earlier to
add, but they're not in there yet. I think that was a wonderful idea.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net