humor. was Re: SC - viking barley bread

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Jul 12 09:54:54 PDT 2000

You do all the time, it's just that they're usually so good at it that you
never know them when you see them. (so be careful of those upon whom you
hit, hmm?) Sometimes, though . . . You should have seen Eilis's eyes bug out
when my 6'5" (plus heels), 170 lb pre-op TS girlfriend and I came out of the
lounge from the hotel where the spring BoD meeting was held.  Eilis just
looked up . . . and up . . . and up . . ., her eyes getting wider with each
ratchet . . . and she's from Berkeley! One would think she would be used to
that sort of thing.
    'Chelle wants to take up fencing, too. Too light boned for heavy
weapons, though, which is kind of a shame . . . (red belts, red faces,
y'know) But still, with a male's aggressive reflexes and her devious
feminine mind, she's going to be a force to be reckoned with once she's
trained! (I suspect that guys will be even more reluctant to call blows from
her than from a GG, so I'm showing her some of the trickier moves)

    Sieggy