SC - Sauces query

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 19:18:23 PDT 2000

Part of the menu for my upcoming park Lunch & tourney event will be cold
meats.

So far I have two sauce recipes for them - Cereleun Blue sauce (from Redon's
Medieval Kitchen) and a Green sauce (from Santich's Original Mediterranian
Cookbook).

I need two others - preferrably a dark sauce (I was thinking a Pepper one)
and one of a different colour  (I once tasted a sauce with main ingredients
of Oranges & mace but can't find any recipes or paperwork one it - any
ideas?? )

They need to be able to be served cold and be made in advance (one day or
so)

Any one have any good recipes??

Mari