SC -gotta brag

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 09:32:06 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/13/00 6:37:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kareno at lewistown.net writes:

>    Gotta brag!    A  Food Columnist from   _The Billings Gazette_ sent out
>  a call for onion pie,  and I sent in a copy of the original recipe   "Tart
>  for an Ember Day" from   _Pleyn Delit_  with my redaction,  and it was
>  printed!!   The Column Headline reads:  "Onions take center stage in
>  centuries-old recipes"    So, another point scored for Medieval food is
>  Delicious!

Congratulations!  I have just recieved word that I am going to be published
in 'The Falling Rain' this fall (not food content, but still kinda jazzed
about it).  I have been published thrice before, but never in a National
Publication.     It is good to hear that your work is being recognized,
especially since it has a documentable resource.  Congrats and Vivats!

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.