SC - cornstarch and cannibis

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 17:29:40 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/14/00 11:22:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
KallipygosRed at aol.com writes:

<< And then there are some that sound completely
 radical and obsessive; our public affairs television here runs stuff in
 support of hemp relegislation for these uses almost every night >>

Mores the pity. :-( Rellegislation is not the way to go. Decriminalization
is. I oftentimes see my fantasy garden with  not only carrots, flax and beets
but also with a row of hemp in between.  <sigh>

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/