SC - Edible weeds

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jul 19 04:40:15 PDT 2000

Once, long ago when I lived in Massachusetts, I had a friend who used to clean out
old houses and sell the contents...mostly antiques, but a lot of other neat stuff
as well.  One time, he cleaned out a house that had the remains of a wine
cellar...which he gave to me because he wasn't sure about the various kinds of
wine (all homemade) that he found.  One bottle was dandelion wine...as I recall,
the bottle had a date on the label indicating that it was about 20 years old.  It
was excellent!  I'd love to find out how to make it for myself.  If you still have
that recipe, I'd love to have it!

Kiri