SC - The Perfect Feast

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 18:53:36 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/17/00 2:06:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
melcnewt at netins.net writes:

<< Hi I am currently researching the "Perfect Event" Knowing of course this
 event cannot exist in one weekend, I am wanting to know what types of things
 interest people and what types of things turn people off.   >>

Depends on what your definition of the 'perfect event' is. If you mean
HISTORICALLY perfect then what interests folks or turns them off is
COMPLETELY irrelevant. If you mean 'what will calm the masses' outside
historical accuracy, then corn on the cob, chocolate covered cherries and
turkey legs immediately come to mind....

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/