SC - Constance's AoA

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jul 19 21:38:01 PDT 2000

Gwynydd commented:
> BTW, if you are wondering why it is me telling you about Constance's AoA, it
> is because she doesn't quite believe she deserves it!

Well, for those who want to see why Constance's AoA is well deserved, these
are the articles from Constance that are now in the Florilegium:
In the BEVERAGES section:
Apricot-Crdal-art (12K)  6/30/00    "Apricot Cardamom Cordial"
                                       by Constance de LaRose.
Kiwi-cordial-art  (10K)  6/23/00    "Prickly Gooseberry, Mango,
Cardamom,
                                       Cordial" by Constance de LaRose.

In the PERSONA CARE section:
Handcream-art     (16K)  6/ 5/00    "Handcream" by Constance de LaRose.
Mouthwash-art     (11K)  6/30/00    "Mint and Myrrh Mouthwash"
                                       by Constance de LaRose.

In the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section:
Laurel-Tree-art   (11K)  7/ 3/00    "Laurel Tree" by Constance de LaRose.

In the SCA-SOCIOLOGY section:
A-Peer-Within-art  (7K)  6/ 5/00    "A Peer Within" by Constance de LaRose.

I guess I'm going to have to go back and add Constance's title in
all these files.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net