SC - In need of duck/goose recipes...

Angus angus at iamawitch.com
Wed Jul 19 23:27:05 PDT 2000

I've got a small problem...
I plan on cooking duck or goose this saturday.
While I enjoy the taste of both I haven't had too much experience in cooking either of them. =(

Browsing through various recipe books didn't help me decide what to cook so that's why I'm asking you, the ppl of this list to help me decide.  Could you please mail me some of your favourite recipes ? Feel free to include any trimmings/side dishes you feel should go along with it.

It's for a mundane occasion so I don't care if the recipe is OOP or not but if it's from a period source, please attach a redacted recipe as well if you have one since there will be no time for me to do any experiments.

well, time to get back to work....
/Angus MacIomhair.

==
The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.
- -- Voltaire