SC - Apicius on Ebay

RANDALL DIAMOND ringofkings at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 20 18:27:03 PDT 2000

My search hit the jackpot!  The Vehling is dirt cheap,
the german edition is very tempting and the Edwards
edition adaptations is one I have never seen before.
Thought I would share this bounty with the List.

383289041 Apicius, Cookery and Dining in Imperial Rome
Vehling  US $7.75 - 07/22 15:41
387060407  THE ROMAN COOKERY OF APICIUS:
Cookbook    US $15.00 - 07/29 18:55
387314516  Das Kochbuch der Römer  US $2.00
1 07/30 01:18

Das Kochbuch der Römer
Item #387314516
Rezepte aus der "Kochkunst" des Apicius. Rezepte aus
dem alten Rom, die nachgekocht wurden und "eßbar" sind.
Hardcover im DinA5-Format. Auflage 1994 und sieht aus
wie neu. Versandkosten: 1,50DM

THE ROMAN COOKERY OF APICIUS: Cookbook
Item #387060407
Edwards, John The Roman Cookery of Apicus: A Treasury
of Gourmet Recipes & Herbal Cookery : Translated and
adapted for the Modern Kitchen : Hartlet & Marks, 1984
Hard Cover. Very good+, in vg dust jacket g. 8vo. 322 pp.
Appendix, notes, bibliography, index, b/w drawings. Great
shape interesting recipes from the ancients.

Akim Yaroslavich
"No glory comes without pain"