SC - Apicius on Ebay

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 24 05:23:00 PDT 2000

Frederich,
I was recently outbid (at the last minute) on e-Bay for a Flower & Rosenbam (?)
translation.  However, I got a response back from another merchant who has one,
which I'm going to get.  It is pricey, but I'd really like to have the more
accurate translation.  Amanda at Acanthus has also offered to search for one for
me.  If she finds one, I'll let you know and you can get that one!

Kiri