SC - Katerine's search for a new name

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Mon Jul 24 21:08:56 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: 'Lainie

> Liner, on the other hand, is my bane, as well as a lipstick that will
> stand up to anything oily...

My Lady has found a paint-on lipstick preserver which she finds works really
well (even when eating fatty chicken or kissing...).  I will just wander off
and check the name...

...here we are.  The product is called "Lipcote" and appears to be made by
"Aquamaid Co."  The address on the bottle is 225 Putney Bridge Road, London
SW15 2PY.  She also tells me that it is not animal tested (although, I can't
find anything on the bottle to confirm that - it must have been on the
packaging).

Gwynydd