SC - Barley (OOP...cold cereal)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jul 26 02:44:08 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Huette said:
> > Suger Smacks!!! That's it!  Thanks for refreshing my
> > memory!  Now I have to go to the market and look for
> > "Honey Smacks", if they are still being marketed in
> > California.
>
> I'm sure they do. You just have to dig through all the granola to find
> them. :-)

Hey! Where I live resembles that remark!

I have found that most of the major markets carry that sort of cereal-
Cap'n Crunch, Sugar Puffs, Count Chocula, etc. though I've found that
the stuff I though was really great when I was a kid (anyone remember
Quisp and Quake?) is kinda gross and insipid.

If all else fails, 7-11 carries an amazing array of junk cereal.

A confirmed Grape-Nuts woman,

'Lainie