SC - toys for tot feast

AlviraMacD at aol.com AlviraMacD at aol.com
Wed Jul 26 14:17:12 PDT 2000

In a message dated 07/26/2000 2:04:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
rispoli at gte.net writes:

<< Sounds very good, but when is your TFT.  My shire runs one in December,
 which would put cherries and peas out of season.  1/2 a pound of meat per
 person is that with bones or without.  I usually use a beef round at $1.39
 per pound purchased through a wholesaler.  How much do you charge that you
 can afford fish or are you getting a great deal? >>
Ours is the weekend before thanks giving and I will buy the cherries in the
fall and make the compote and crock it as I would have done in period.  Same
with the cucumbers, they will be made ahead of time, while they are still
available and crocked.
I like brisket and we are in the heart of missouri's beef belt.  Trust me i
can get a deal!
the fish is my only big ticket item and I'm thinking that it will go to being
a pasty and I'll serve the wondeours chicken loaf in the same remove.
Some day I'll have the budget to do my Flesh, Fish and Fowl feast!  : )
Alvira