SC - Re: A question of re-creation

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Fri Jul 28 11:38:57 PDT 2000

> > *shrug* You know, it's a good thing I've been put off entering food in A&S
> > competitions already....
> So, you're gonna enter another food display when the Central Region does
> _their_ tree-hugging, granola-crunching, non-competitive A&S Expo in the
> fall, right? C'mon, you can get to Massachusetts!

Sure. (Even if it is mostly herb-and-spice substrates like last time. ;)
I'm still trying to convince people that medieval herb recipes are not
universally dangerous and requiring expensive/esoteric ingredients...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"