SC - My anti modern cheese thing

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 23:27:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/29/00 5:19:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

> TRy further up in the San Joachim valley - Fresno has one of the largest
>  populations of millionaires and has quite a few good places that you can
> make
>  that kind of money, although there is good competition for the jobs in
> freesno
>  proper,

Actually, it's not the money I'm after.... I'm looking for a restaurant where
I can put all of my professional education and training (not to mention
decades of personal study) to work.  I took a 50% cut in pay to work where I
am now, because I thought I would get the opportunity to make "real food"....
I was wrong.  People in this area do not know how to eat.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.