SC - I'm not proud....HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 31 07:01:08 PDT 2000

Gluten is a protein found in wheat and other cereals.  It is always present.
The gluten molecules in wheat flour tends to form strands when moistened and
kneaded, more so than the other cereals.  Over-kneading causes the molecules
to seperate and the strands to break down.

The problem in this case is with the protein, not woth the strands.

Bear