SC - OOP- A non-alcohol problem

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Mon Jul 31 08:25:15 PDT 2000

Ever have people who can't take alcohol but want to drink WINE (one just gets tired of sweet fruit juices) at feasts?  Knowing from experience its frustrating!  Having just returned from a trip to the land of Oz (San Francisco and Sonoma.)  I found some nonalcoholic wine beverages.  NOT grape juice, but real wine with the alcohol removed through a reverse osmosis trick.  They are also lower in sugars, for those who have to
watch sugar intake.  Not bad!  It makes a nice wine substitute for those wishing to partake in the festivities.  If you want a synopsis of the wines and my assessment of them e-mail me back so as not to take up too much space here on the list.

Henri