SC - My anti modern cheese thing

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 10:34:14 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/30/00 11:20:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

> Mr. Puck has an ad in today's employment section of
>  the LA Times and is looking for creative chefs ...
>  You should apply.

A rather (not so) funny story there.... I was told yesterday that Mr. Puck's
people called regarding my application...ABOUT 6 WEEKS AGO!!!  I never got
the message!!! If you could, please, please, please... pass along the
information as to where to re-send my resume???  I would be in your debt
forever!

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who is hoping that he may still have a chance...)

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.