SC - Almond Milk, Again

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Thu Jun 1 00:57:20 PDT 2000

    Oh cool!   I was thinking more about grinding the whole nut  until
that
turns into "butter"  (like  peanuts).  I hadn't thought about the
possibility of a lighter spread of "almond (milk) butter"  Will have to
try
this!<<

I was thinking the same thing.  When I lived near Baltimore, there was a
store at a mall that carried almond butter of this sort.  Fantastic!  But
the other is too, I'm sure, and easier on the appliances to make.
Thanks, Aiofe et al.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com