SC - Small Beer?

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 11:08:15 PDT 2000

    Yup. It's a matter of commitment to the art. I LOVE Sam Adams beer, and
the limited runs they do. Regional microbreweries do some awesome work, but
it's still the Big Brewers that govern the market;
    Beer joke!
     At a Brewer's convention, the CEO's of Budweiser, Miller, Coors, and
Guinness all sit down for dinner together. When they order drinks, the CEO
of Budweiser orders a Michelob, and the CEO of Miller orders a High Life,
the CEO of Coors orders a Winterfest, and the CEO of Guinness orders a Coke.
    The others stare at him on horror, and he looks at them and says "Well,
hey, if you weren't going to drink beer, I wasn't either . . ."

Sieggy