SC - OT: Boston

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Jun 3 09:07:29 PDT 2000

Hmmm, I have never heard this sort of thing on the lowcarb list, and I agreee
that we tend to break down complex food molecules when we digest. Maybe somebody
misconstrued the need to add legumes to grains to make a complete protein thing
to the diabetid diet info that you cant consider corn, peas and beans as veggies
as they are starches?
margali