SC - Mus, Brei, confusion and translation

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 01:50:12 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/3/2000 7:57:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

> Has anybody on this list actually made cat?
>  Phillipa

No, but I suspect I've eaten it unknowing (at the time) in at least two of
the local Chinese eateries. One of which was closed down for the discoveries
made in it's walk in refrigerator a few weeks after my last visit.

It doesn't agree with me. I have a wav file called cat_food that pretty much
explains why. One of the verses of the song (sung to "Cat's in the Cradle")
says that cats are fighting in the singer's stomach. That's pretty much how
it felt.

Corwyn