SC - Coleman oven

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 10:48:21 PDT 2000

My daughter, the ex-missionary, who had a long term
relationship with a German cook, says the difference
is similar to the difference between a salt cured ham
and a sugar cured ham or between mince meat and souse.
 A brei is salty, a mus is not, but there are other
seasoning differences in addition.
As for holding the jelly on the pap smear, while I
agree the jelly is disgusting, the alternative is
quite uncomfortable.
Mordonna