SC - Carcinogens-OOP-OT

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 19:45:14 PDT 2000

At 05:33 PM 6/4/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Can someone email the most recent digest, #2336, please?

Here 'tis.

sca-cooks            Sunday, June 4 2000            Volume 01 : Number 2336

In this issue:

    Re: SC -Mus, Brei and confusion
    Re: SC - Rumpolt
    Re: SC - Recipe Challenge again??? "Alosed Beef"
    Re: SC - Cats! Cats! Cats!
    Re: SC -Mus, Brei and confusion
    Re: SC - Mus, Brei,  confusion and translation
    Re: SC - Re: Aoife's Complaint
    Re: SC - lavendar-OT-OOP
    Re: SC - Re: Aoife's Complaint
    Re: SC - Re: Aoife's Complaint
    Re: SC - Re: Aoife's Complaint
    Re: SC - lavendar-OT-OOP
    Re: SC - lavendar-OT-OOP
    Re: SC - Cats! Cats! Cats!
    SC - Suggestons Please
    SC - Ways to die OT (Was lavendar-OT-OOP)
    Re: SC - Cats! Cats! Cats!
    SC - Re: descriptive chili
    RE: SC - lavendar
    SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2321- Viandier of Taillevent
    Re: SC - lavendar-OT-OOP
    Re: SC - Cats! Cats! Cats!
    Re: SC - Cats! Cats! Cats!
    Re: SC - Mus, Brei,  confusion and translation
    Re: SC -Mus, Brei and confusion
    Re: SC - Coleman oven
    Re: SC - Ways to die OT (Was lavendar-OT-OOP)
    SC - Heritage Pear?