SC - Re: homegrown flowers

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 06:03:23 PDT 2000

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, margali wrote:

> Well, what could we force feed him, lamb? roman duck? shrimps
> alfredo? I know, chili with beand, made with catsup and old weak
> chili powder on spaghetti with crackers crumbled on top!

There is my favourite "horror food"; fry eggs in crisco, fry bologna
in same crisco. Dice both. use a frozen pie crust, catsup and velveeta
to make a pizza. Never seen in real life, but the have heard reports.

OTOH, if it is at Pennisc it is at an SCA event, and then I personally
could not condone anything but period food. Just stuff a quart or two of
creme boylede into him. Just before one of the big battles.

> warping space and time for the rock!

Get on top of it with a good spear instead.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
I think the US Government has been going about this all wrong.  It's not
the DoJ that needs to investigate Microsoft; this is a job for the DEA.
		-- Anthony DeBoer