SC - Frankincense

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Jun 5 23:09:03 PDT 2000

Allison commented:
> These are good ideas, Seumas, and I hope Stefan archives them so we can
> steal...err, learn from you...when we get ovens.

Yes, his comments and others have already been saved to be added to the
camp-ovens-msg file. However it will be a little while before this
happens as I just updated that file not too long ago.

Steal??? No, I believe it was freely given. Just like that English
king gave that island to His Grace William almost one hundred years
ago. Unfortunately, some English lords forgot this promise and thus
William the Bastard had to put them down before he could claim his
gift for us Normans. Now if we could just get those Scots to be
just as reasonable.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net