SC - 90 ingredients Holloptrida translation (long)

Martina Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Tue Jun 6 08:35:03 PDT 2000

I was happy to order them from Cariadoc. Once I managed to get his
mundane address from him , and mail the check, they arrived very
quickly. OTOH, a couple of other friends have had significant delays,
and needed to send him reminders. Since he isn't a business, per se, I
suspect he has occasional attacks of real life, so your mileage may
vary ;-)

Phlip

> In a message dated 6/6/00 1:20:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net
> writes:
>
> << but I bought the two volumes of cookbooks at Pennsic this
>  last year and a copy of the Miscellany, years and years back at
another
>  Pennsic or TFYC. >>
>
> Does anyone know if they will still be available at Pennsic..or
should I mail
> order them?
>
> Etain

Cooks".