SC - Food presentation at demo

Aelfwyn@aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 18:17:48 PDT 2000

- --- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler at chesapeake.net> wrote:
> I'll have to try that.  I have a number of antique
> rose bushes that I just planted
> last week, and a couple of them already have black
> spot.
>
> Kiri

They probably were exposed to the fungus either at the
growers or the nursery where you bought them.  I don't
know of any homeopathic remedies.  The only way I have
gotten rid of black spot is a fungicide.

Now if anyone knows of a way of getting rid of wooley
aphids and white flies, I would love to know of it,
because just in a matter of weeks my 30 year old
hibiscus went from a couple of leaves infested to
practically the whole bush is bearded white.  I
sprayed the whole bush with insecticide three weeks
ago, and now the whole bush is infested with the
cursed things.  Will I have to go drastic by using a
systemic poison?  My mother thinks we should just cut
the whole bush down, but I am not ready to do that
just yet.

Huette

Huette