SC - Cariadoc's Books

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Jun 6 15:54:08 PDT 2000

At 10:12 AM -0500 6/6/00, phlip at morganco.net wrote:
>I was happy to order them from Cariadoc. Once I managed to get his
>mundane address from him , and mail the check, they arrived very
>quickly. OTOH, a couple of other friends have had significant delays,
>and needed to send him reminders. Since he isn't a business, per se, I
>suspect he has occasional attacks of real life, so your mileage may
>vary ;-)

Yes.

I just sent out a bunch; some of the orders were several months old,
I'm afraid. If you have ordered them and don't get them in the next
two weeks, let me know, because it will mean that I have at least
temporarily misplaced your order. If you order in the future, feel
free to nag me by email if they don't come.

David Friedman
Professor of Law
Santa Clara University
ddfr at best.com