Fw: Fw: SC - Request from Juno Abuse

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 7 04:37:45 PDT 2000

I thought that people would want to read the final word on the topic of that
unwanted message.

My philosophy of life is that the meek shall inherit nothing but debasement,
frustration, and ignoble deaths . . .
     Harlan Ellison

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries.
     A. A. Milne