SC - Re: 90 ingredients Holloptrida translation (long)

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 07:00:24 PDT 2000

I got the idea from an earlier post that most of the modern dark breads would
not be suitable as they all contain something to color the bread to the dark
color...the idea being that the color agent would transfer itself to the
beverage.  I assume that this same restriction would apply if I purchased
something like pumperninckel (?sp)?

Kiri