SC - Anasazi beans

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 7 11:36:48 PDT 2000

You see what happens when I have to close the list and people
post from unsubscribed addresses?

Gunthar

- -----------------------------------------

So, here I sits, strenuously defending democracy, bemusedly reading the
posts on the first amendment among others, when I discovered an awesome
new
search engine and, in using it, a way kewl site.  First, the search
engine;
http://www.links2go.com is incredible.  Basically, the way it works is,
when
you enter in a search, it gives you a list of site classified by
category.
When you choose a site it takes you to a new list of all related stuff,
again categortized, as well as the site you chose.  My descriptive
powers
are a tad bit lacking this morning, but the search engine is
incredible.  I
highly recommend it.  You could spend hours following threads from a
single
word search.

The site I found is called "The Cook's Thesaurus" at
http://www.foodsubs.com
.  As I was looking for more info in my spice research I stumbled on
this
one and thought "hey, this might be kinda useful..."  BOY HOWDY!!  It
gives
name and ingredient substitutions for a whole butt ton of stuph as well
as
some (limited) history and methods of production and use.  I have not
explored it much yet but what I have seen thus far seems quite useful
and
interesting.  YMMV.

regards, Puck