SC - Tempera question

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Wed Jun 7 19:25:33 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Balthazar
> i don't know if cockroaches were a problem in period.  Aren't they from
South
> America, originally?  I may be wrong, I'm no entymologist...

Please can we stop this (or refer to the nasty little beggars by some
euphemism)?  I am fully aware of how wimpy this sounds, but I have only one
phobia - it is about cockroaches.  Even seeing the word in print can send
shivers up and down my spine!  Still, at least I know to tell my Lady not to
use egg tempera where those creatures might find it!

Gwynydd (the wimpy!)