SC - Tempera question

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 21:45:23 PDT 2000

> Stefan li Rous wrote:
> > And for those who might want to improve their flirtation skills, the
> > Florilegium comes to the rescue:
> > flirting-msg      (14K)  2/ 4/94    How to flirt, courteously and successfully.
> >
> > (As I think I've mentioned, the Florilegium covers a wide variety of
> > SCA interests and skills. :-) )
>
> Ooooohhh...
>
> This degree of self-restraint almost hurts...

?????

> ;-)
>
> 'Lainie
> a practiced flirt who loves to practice!

As you can see the file is rather short. I'd love to have some more
material. Either single email messages to me (with permission to add to
the files) or even a complete article. You do seem to have been rather
successful recently, 'Lainie.

For the successful (too successful?) flirts there are some files in
the PERSONAL CARE section worth looking at, too.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net