SC - water bugs

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 02:44:36 PDT 2000

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000 CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:

> >  I seem to remember that some people here have changed their
> >  minds or at least decided to get more authentic. Gunthar, perhaps?
> >

> Guilty, as well...

I think the work "guilty" is wrong. Unless one can be guilty of imroving
oneself.

/UlfR
 who has progressed from "periodish ingredients" by way of perioid to
period

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Exodus will never disconnect a spammer. By the time the complaints reach
a level adequate to persuade them, the small-arms fire will prevent
their admins from reaching the servers                -- clifto, in nanae