SC - Beatrix will be at event in Beaumont TX.

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Thu Jun 8 14:58:37 PDT 2000

    Actually, the easiest way to deal with them is to leave a quarter inch
of beer in the can when you finish a cold & frosty, and just set it
someplace where the roaches will smell it. Roaches are real suckers for
beer, and aren't snobs about it, either. They'll climb into the can for a
quick proboscisfull, and won't be able to get out. Sometimes you can get
over a dozen in there, just partying their lights out, if you have a bad
infestation.
    Usually, they just drown, and all you have to do is pitch the can. If
you drink beer regularly, simply leaving the cans out will pretty much take
care of the problem in a month or two. And you can take karmic comfort in
the fact that the little bastards died happy.

    Sieggy