SC - Sharpening tools (Was water bugs)

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 14:45:26 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/8/2000 3:29:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lorix at trump.net.au writes:

> For the larger ones we left out mice traps (I'm really _not_ kidding here).

And the mousetraps killed them? Wimps!

<major snippage>

>  Mind you, some of _her_ bugs were really scary.  I
>  remember heating up a cup of milk (on high) in the microwave for 2
>  mins.  When the microwave had finished I opened the door and took my
>  mug out.  Unbeknownst to me, one of the bugs had crawled in to the
>  microwave while I was messing about with my cup on the bench - so it
>  had got nuked as well.  The scary thing?  It walked out afterwards .

We did the same thing where I worked in '77. It was a textile waste recycling
place. Once on break we got bored and decided to see what happened when you
put things in the microwave. One of these was a german cockroach (smaller
one, only about an inch and a half). It walked out after a ten minute burst
and looked at us as if to say "Yea?? What else ya got?"

Corwyn