SC - Poppa's mustard

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jun 8 19:16:43 PDT 2000

Corwyn commented:
> I can send you some palmetto bugs... they're kinda Arcock Swartezenroaches. A
> good three to four inches long and they fly very nicely. I really think
> they'd survive the trip to Montana quite well if they didn't escape by eating
> the box. I love the look on people from out of the area's faces when they
> first see one, that kind of backward scuttle (the people) they do.

They do make some pretty good c_roach imitations out of soft plastics. I
bought one of these, hid it in the house and then when my wife was
present, "found" it, pointed it out and while she was screaming "get
it out of here", ate it. She's still not amused by that.

I'd have to be pretty desperate to eat a real one though.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net