SC - water bugs

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jun 8 19:22:33 PDT 2000

Magdalena asked about mustards:
> Anyway, I'm about to embark upon a journey
> of exploration into the mysteries of mustard, and I was
> wondering where you got your recipe?   I think I have
> most of the recipes floating about, but I'd really like
> to know which one I tasted that day.  (or at least the
> likely candidates.)

Since mustards are one of the items I like, I've been collecting
recipes and information, even before this list formed. You might
want to look through this file in the FOOD-CONDIMENTS section of
the Florilegium if you haven't already. There are quite a number of
recipes there:
mustard-msg       (71K)  5/12/00    Mustard seed in period. sauces. recipes.

If Gunthar's recipe was period and posted here, most likely it is in
there.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net