SC - OOP & OT: Now 'Non-paying Boarders' Was Tempera question

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 22:32:08 PDT 2000

hey all from Anne-Marie
we are asked:
>Was wondering if any of the US based Guild of Cooks have registered badges?
>and if you do - where I can find a copy of them (either online or by snail
>mail)

for the culinary guild of Madrone....
here's a tiny thumbnail of our guild arms. we were granted an AoA (the
guild was) back in the dark ages. The arms are registered with the college
of heralds, I believe.
http://www.baronyofmadrone.org/p-g.asp

hope this helps! I dont think there's anything "standard" about them...they
just made the folks happy at the time :)

- --AM