SC - Cooks Guild badges and Motto

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Fri Jun 9 09:09:19 PDT 2000

Greeting Mari and the list,

Caerthe's Cooks Guild has a registered badge, though it has been registered
soooo long, at the time guilds could not register badges, so Mistress
Katherine Holfort registered it in her own name for Cooks Guild.
His name is Alfred, and he is a wonderful green dragon (with a golden
tummy)holding a cauldron hooked over his tail, and using his flame to heat
it.
You can see him on the cooks guild web site.
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/cooksguild1.htm

Gwen Catrin von Berlin
(and yes, I did create the animation ;-)

Mari de Paxford  Was wondering...
 if any of the US based Guild of Cooks have registered badges?
and if you do - where I can find a copy of them (either online or by snail
mail)