SC - quenelles again...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jun 9 14:44:49 PDT 2000

I'm not sure of what's going on, but somehow a scribal type fellow in
Atlantia has ended up with my post to the cooks list about Schmincke's
pigments.  His very short message (evidently sent from work) seemed rather
frantic and he tells me not to rush out to buy anything until I hear from
him when he can access e-mail from home.  Since I currently cannot access
e-mail from home, it will be Monday before I can see what is causing him
such distress.  In the meantime, perhaps you will not want to 'rush out and
buy anything' either, Balthazar.

(Perhaps his problem is that he somehow thinks I intend to use these
pigments in FOOD, which certainly should cause him distress as so many
pigments are poison.)

Bonne