SC - Help!!!

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Fri Jun 9 15:59:59 PDT 2000

At 10:10 AM -0700 6/9/00, pat fee wrote:
>  I believe I'm the lady you were referring to.  I will gladly help
>any who need Scottish recipes.  But due to mundane life...  The
>building that I live in has been sold and I have to move  8 years of
>pack ratted stuff,I have a new job and a new person in my life, the
>posting of the collection will be delayed untill late fall.  Sorry.
>  However posting one or two at a time for those who need them is
>very doable.  You can either contact me privately or the recipes can
>be posted to the list.

Is there any chance that you could microfilm or photocopy the whole
book, then send it to someone else to web? Webbing page images would
be trivial, although not as useful as getting the whole thing
converted to text. And it would be sufficient to make the material
available to everyone online.

David Friedman
Professor of Law
Santa Clara University