SC -poultry art, was 90 ingredients Holloptrida translation

Sat Jun 10 17:19:18 PDT 2000

Allison asked:
> Haven't yet found Vincenzo Campi's The Poultry Seller (Cremona).  I know
> there were URLs posted giving web sites for food paintings, but can't
> find the citations.  Anybody else have them handy?

I have most of the referances given for paintings of food mentioned on
this list in this file in the FOOD section of my files. However, I have
just updated this file and it's the most recent version is not up on
the website yet. You might check in a day or two.
fd-paintings-msg  (14K)  6/ 1/00    Period paintings that show food items.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net