SC - Cooks Guild badges and Motto and intro

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 00:10:27 PDT 2000

There are copies of this in both galic and english. The first dated 1587
Both containing the same ingreedients. The Scotts always refer to oats grown
in Scottland as scott oats.  This is to define that they are of scottish
produce, rather than English oats or Irish oats which they find infierior.
   No the griddle is place over a, in my case gas burner. but I guess it
could be put in the oven.  But this would tend to  make the oat cakes crack,
or become too hard.

   Lady Katherine McGuire