SC - German Elizabethan???

DeeWolff@aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 01:06:58 PDT 2000

I had written that I'd found a reference to quenelles in a recipe that
is in Taillevent translated by James Prescott (who takes liberties
with his translations ;-)
(snip)
Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
> I beg yur podden. As posted previously, Taillevent uses the word
> "pomme", or possibly "pomme dor", I forget which, in reference to either
> apples or oranges made of forcemeat.
<snip>

I stand corrected Master A.

I remembered that you had posted a message about what quenelles
actually where, but I didn't remember that you had advised what term
was actually used.  In retrospect, given you usual scholarly replies
to subjects I should have _known_ that you would have addressed the
whole issue <grin>.

Regards Lorix (too little memory space & too many messages ;-)