SC - Celtic recipes

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 11 05:55:04 PDT 2000

Yes, this is food content although, I suspect  OOP.  but thought I;d share
anyway.....

In a message dated 6/10/00 1:25:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
listmanager at shagmail.com writes:

<<

 Greetings Fellow Bizarros:

 Ok, school is out for the kids and the wife and I went on
 line to try to pick out where the next vacation would be.
 How many times can anyone see that rodent in Florida? Then
 the next thing I know, a reader sent me this newsletter by
 mail about "strange" vacations.

 So I read this publication and the first place they suggest
 is "The Testicle Festival". Yep, that's is what I wrote...
 The Testicle Festival in the Big Sky state of Montana. Now
 what is this all about? Apparently, this is the largest
 testicle festival in the world (I am sure Poland is now
 working on this to not be out done by Montana as the home
 of the largest). Every year they serve more than 4 tons of
 testicles that are bar-b-queued, fried, and eaten...raw.

 For those who want more than just eating testicles for a
 hoot of a time, they promise music and dancing as well. The
 wife and I decided against taking our kids there, but if you
 want to find out about more bizarre vacation destinations,
 the site was called CoolTravelMail.com. Actually though, I
 did find a nudist colony that I will be visiting and
 chronicling for you in a future issue, but the wife and kids
 will stay home while I work.

 Bizarrely yours,

 Lewis >>