SC - Cullen Skink

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 11 19:26:39 PDT 2000

Lorix,

> After several experiments, I thought I would use this device as a bowl
> for various sauces (cerulean blue sauce, cherry or strawberry sauce, &
> I am still pondering the 'white' sauce)

Use blueberries for the Cerulean Blue sauce - just trust me on this !!!!!!
Yes Stefan, I am finishing Uni stuff this week and getting the blue sauce
discussion into a recognisable format is one of my to-do-in-the-break tasks
!!

So Lorix, what are you doing for Polit?  I have a rubber stamp int he shape
of the Polit Griffin if you want me to bring it down - I generally use it to
print griffin stamps (coloured food paste only) on biscuits and pastry tops.

Mel.