SC - A page on which I would appreciate your comments/suggestions (OOP, OT)

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Mon Jun 12 00:21:49 PDT 2000

Adamantius posted his directions for a hippocras spiced ice cream:
> He'd make hippocras ice cream, of course, from the scads of leftover
> ground hippocras spices he has lying around his kitchen! In keeping with
> this idea, I located a pint of heavy cream and beat it up a bit with six
> large egg yolks. I began stirring this up with my stainless steel mixing

Interesting. Might be good with some peaches or such in it too. Please
let us know how it turned out. Was the seasoning mix enough? I might
want to try this sometime myself. But I think I will use one of the
regular hand-crank or electric ice cream freezers.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net